KTO Sportsbook & Casino is one of the newest betting sites in Canada. It was launched in 2018 in Canada, North America, and parts of Europe. The platform has fast grown in popularity over the past two years thanks to its focus on customer experience and interactive betting platform.
Canadian bettors looking for a reliable and lucrative betting platform should consider KTO. Here is a comprehensive review of the KTO Sportsbook & Casino platform explaining why, courtesy of .
KTO is a subsidiary of Bravalla BV. Bravalla BV is a major brand name in the gambling industry. The company owns several reputable land-based and online casinos. KTO is their first online sportsbook, and like all of the company’s other online platforms, it also comes with a casino section. The KTO platform is popular for its variety of markets, ease of use, and friendly terms and conditions.
KTO has maintained a stellar reputation since it was launched in 2018. It is also continually working on improving its services, so things on the platform promise to only get better.
License & Regulation
As mentioned, KTO is a subsidiary of Bravalla BV. The platform is licensed by Curacao eGaming, and it complies with all regulations and requirements set by the authorities. All Canadians of legal age can legally gamble on the KTO platform.
In addition to licensing, KTO also takes every measure to ensure the security of its clients’ data and money. The KTO website is secured using SSL encryption, and its security is reinforced by Comodo.
KTO Sports Types
KTO covers a wide range of sports from Canada, the U.S., Europe, and the rest of the world. Each sport opens up dozens of markets and betting options. The major sports covered include:
- Football – If there is a notable match going down in the NFL and other American football markets, then you can be sure that KTO has it covered. All football markets, including the NFL and CFL, are closely monitored and covered on KTO. The sport is covered so well that odds are released four to five days before the match kicks off. There are also dozens of available pre-season prop bets.
- Soccer – Soccer is just as well represented as American Football, and rightly so because KTO has its roots in Europe, the home of soccer. The platform covers virtually every league and tournament. Leagues covered include the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Bundes Liga, MLS, World Cup, and Canadian Premier League, among others. There are dozens of markets and options available for each match.
- Basketball – Basketball is present on KTO, and the NBA gets top priority as all matches in the tournament are covered. The Europa league is also covered, but only major tournaments are listed. Other major leagues and notable tournaments in North America and Europe are covered too.
- Hockey – Hockey, one of Canada’s favourites, is well represented on the KTO platform. The NHL is covered as a whole with every match that is worthwhile listed. Other leagues and tournaments in Canada and across the border in the U.S. are also covered. There are hundreds of matches open for each game, so there is always something to bet on.
- Tennis – All major tennis leagues, including the WTA and ATP, are covered on the KTO platform. Tennis markets are open from January to November, and any other major matches and tournaments scheduled off-season is covered as well.
Other sports covered on KTO include cricket, baseball, volleyball, golf, MMA, boxing, chess, snooker, darts, netball, and wrestling, among others. Unfortunately, horse and greyhound racing markets are not yet available on the KTO platform, but there are measures to bring these and other popular sports markets on board soon.
Markets available under different sports include:
- Correct score
- Team totals
- Money line
- Run line
- Team props
- Player totals
- First/Last team to score
- Alternative spread
Other exotic sports markets include the e-sports markets – these markets list a wide range of thrilling e-sports. KTO is also one of the few sportsbook platforms that list political markets and TV shows, but these markets are rare.
Free Bets & Bonuses
Unfortunately, you have to pay to play on KTO’s sportsbook section. However, there some bonuses and promotions, so you still get lots of free bets, albeit indirectly.